InsanityServers

Join the community and register Smile

...or login as an existing member!
InsanityServers Dark RP is Open to all Beta-testers Join now@ 50.31.23.173:27015

Good evening! from SimonJ

SimonJ

Good evening! from SimonJ

Post  SimonJ on Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Well, I'm SimonJ, It seems a lot of us either got bored of |FP| or are "disposable admins" (or chute would like to think of a person as disposable).
    So, I'd like to say hi to all of my old friends here and maby make some new ones along the way.

I'll be Simon Foster in-game as a civillian, DJ Tense when I host a party (Probably go bartender for this) and Officer Jameson as cop.

I wanted to help make |FP| a map with the community, there wasn't a great deal of co-operation, suggestion or the like Sad so maby [iS] can make a fresh project for the players enjoyment Smile.

I hope to see you guys about, maby even RP some-time, Signing off for the night: SimonJ
    Zengit
    Private First Class I
    Private First Class I

Re: Good evening! from SimonJ

Post  Zengit on Mon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

A new map from you would be amazing since you got some experience...
    Well, we need to make the community bit bigger like 20+ players online at day and then we can begin a new map. And if you made it you can suggest it on suggestions section on forums. I wanted to ask, did you delete it or are you going to finish it and post to iS?
    Ryder
    Staff
    Staff

Post  Ryder on Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 am

Welcome aboard Simon, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

We won't fuck up like "Friendly Players" did.

Post  SimonJ on Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 am

Zengit wrote:Did you delete it or are you going to finish it and post to iS?
    Dref_O_Popeth (Discontinued)
    It's nice to see some people still have intrest in this and above all, trust that I can do this too. tongue
    Heres what little work was done Rolling Eyes, I hope you like the garage doors.
    I think it would be best to make a fresh map, maby this layout isn't as efficient as it could be?

Ryder wrote:Welcome aboard Simon, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Thanks, I'm hoping to be as active as I ever was and so able to assist as much as I can, See you around man.

Last edited by SimonJ on Tue May 22, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong URL)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:06 pm