InsanityServers

Join the community and register Smile

...or login as an existing member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

InsanityServers

Join the community and register Smile

...or login as an existing member!

InsanityServers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
InsanityServers Dark RP is Open to all Beta-testers Join now@ 50.31.23.173:27015

3 posters

Good evening! from SimonJ

SimonJ
    SimonJ

Good evening! from SimonJ Empty Good evening! from SimonJ

Post  SimonJ Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Well, I'm SimonJ, It seems a lot of us either got bored of |FP| or are "disposable admins" (or chute would like to think of a person as disposable).
    So, I'd like to say hi to all of my old friends here and maby make some new ones along the way.

I'll be Simon Foster in-game as a civillian, DJ Tense when I host a party (Probably go bartender for this) and Officer Jameson as cop.

I wanted to help make |FP| a map with the community, there wasn't a great deal of co-operation, suggestion or the like Sad so maby [iS] can make a fresh project for the players enjoyment Smile.

I hope to see you guys about, maby even RP some-time, Signing off for the night: SimonJ
    Zengit
    Zengit
    Private First Class I
    Private First Class I

Good evening! from SimonJ Empty Re: Good evening! from SimonJ

Post  Zengit Mon May 21, 2012 10:29 pm

A new map from you would be amazing since you got some experience...
    Well, we need to make the community bit bigger like 20+ players online at day and then we can begin a new map. And if you made it you can suggest it on suggestions section on forums. I wanted to ask, did you delete it or are you going to finish it and post to iS?
    Ryder
    Ryder
    Staff
    Staff

Post  Ryder Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 am

Welcome aboard Simon, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

We won't fuck up like "Friendly Players" did.

SimonJ
    SimonJ

Post  SimonJ Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 am

Zengit wrote:Did you delete it or are you going to finish it and post to iS?
    Dref_O_Popeth (Discontinued)
    It's nice to see some people still have intrest in this and above all, trust that I can do this too. tongue
    Heres what little work was done Rolling Eyes, I hope you like the garage doors.
    I think it would be best to make a fresh map, maby this layout isn't as efficient as it could be?

Ryder wrote:Welcome aboard Simon, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Thanks, I'm hoping to be as active as I ever was and so able to assist as much as I can, See you around man.

Last edited by SimonJ on Tue May 22, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong URL)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 pm